1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information The Company processes personal information for the following purposes. [Guidance on recruitment-related and service usage information including the reception of inquiries, the progress of the recruitment process, and results by stage, and composition of a talent pool]Personal information being processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following. If those purposes change, we will take necessary actions, such as obtaining separate consent under Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information Applications and inquiries submitted through Contacts, and Careers tabs are received and managed directly by the Company, and the hiring Company is responsible for future application management.
3. The Right to Reject Consent and Disadvantages Arising from the Rejection Applicants have a right to refuse to give his/her consent. Provided, That the information provided through the application is critical for the Company’s recruitment and selection process the Company will be unable to conduct a fair selection process if the information is not provided. Therefore, if you do not agree to the provision of personal information below, your application for recruitment and selection may be restricted. All of the agreements presented below address the applicant’s right to refuse consent as well as the disadvantages of refusing consent.
4. Items of Personal Information to be Collected Items Collected: I agree to provide sensitive information such as Name, E-mail, Phone number, Portfolio URL, Reason for application, and Attached File under the Personal Information Protection Act.
5. Period for which Personal Information is Held and Used The personal information provided on the application form will be used as a talent pool for the Company’s talent recruitment and will be held until the applicant requests it to be deleted.